Writings (juste en anglais)

Faites nous rêver : peintures, photos, sculptures, poèmes ou autre ! (il faut avoir posté 30 messages pour avoir accès à ce forum)
Scully

Writings (juste en anglais)

Message par Scully »

Parce qu'en anglais c'est plus facile pour une raison que j'ignore. Vous pouvez poster les votre si vous le souhaitez.

The creepy silence.
Some forms for hours.
Like an endless sentence,
What's mine is yours.

My heart is a bomb, my body is stone.

The numbers glowing, some forms for hours,
The numbers dancing, what's mine is yours.

I don't think, I just stare,
I hide, and feel bare.

Scared to breathe, scared to blink
I don't think, I just stare,
No sleep for this nightmare.

My body is my prison,

(is it even mine?)

My heart is my reason,

When will it happen?
When will it happen?

The numbers spiralling on my eyes.

My body is stone, my body is stone. My body is stone.
Scully

Re: Writings (juste en anglais)

Message par Scully »

Spontaneous writing.

From the day you shook my hand, until the day I left you, tired and peaceful. In that breathless race for the mankind to save. To save us. We could never return, to the point where we started, no return. Save us all through my dreams and that eternal vision; and you were there, my beautiful one, enlightment of a blurred future, to save our souls, to our new home. Our home. That I will never know. But the last time you lifted me up to witness the endless beauties of our Earth. Of our wonderful journey. And you were there. I love you, my beautiful one.

BSG - from Laura to Bill.
Scully

Re: Writings (juste en anglais)

Message par Scully »

just now. no wonder You hate me.

just part of it. just part of the whole. Only a part of me. yUo said. you said it all with your eyes. when is it deep Anytime? never Real because you likE to play. always misplaced because it Is real. acting, as if it is not. always delayed because it is true. turning oN the threshold, static strangers possess you, unlike they once did. For a controlled spontaneous dance only. your mirror lies because it can't. hiding there. i saw the viking ship before i read you. the genie in a Jar. still hiding there.
Répondre